My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Isnin, 31 Disember 2007

Bye Bye 2007

Today is a last day of year 2007.
And officially today is also my ummi's and my youngest bro mohd's birthday.
Happy Birthday to you!!
Weekend yang sangat menggumbirakan hati.
Weekend yang sangat membahagiakan jiwa.
tralalalalallalala.
Thanks to my parent sbb dtg sini melawat anakanda tercinta kat Penang ni.

A good life is a collection of happy memories.

2 Kata-kata Magik:

thanezra berkata...

mana resolution nyer
patut letak tuh

fLuRrY.bLuRrY.bUbBLy. berkata...

resolution patut ltk bila dah new year.

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template