My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Isnin, 28 April 2008

Honey.. Please come here lorr..

Kenapa hidup penuh dengan tanda soal?? Penuh dengan ketidak pastian dengan keputusan yang sepatutnya kita pilih. Kalau la kita bole tau masa depan kita mcm mana, mesti tak payah susah hati nak fikir.
This morning my rezeki datang lagi.
Now my students almost reach to 6 persons. My mata duitan $$$$ hoho tengah menggila ni. I just started tutoring for only 1 month.

MOney~~ mOneY~~ MoNeY~~

How could i get back my extra $$$$ if i move out from Penang??? Some ppl said duit kita bole cari... Tapi i have to start searching again from the beginning. Not like here, i already have my tapak to start up. Benda dah memang dalam tangan, sayangnya nak lepaskan. Dulu masa x dpt job, x de pulak perasaan nak pindah randah. Ni job dah BEST merata la pulak kena fikir.

For those sape-sape yg byk masa terbuang macam saya, and x de skill nak berbusiness n no modal to start up, Home Tutor is my way. I can earn more than 1K+ from it. But please.... it needed you to be fully committed with your responsibilities. And you have to arrange your life earlier to make everything scheduled. Have to be fair within my engineering career and this home tuition teaching.

Honey, i really need you to be here. Not me moving there either. Erghhh!!!! Why la so difficult to know the best desicion????


A good life is a collection of happy memories.

3 Kata-kata Magik:

Kedai-Ibu berkata...

amboihh.. cik nurul.. extra 1k dlm tangan per month???? ehm... makin byk saving makin cepat la tawenn~ ekekekeke

fLuRrY.bLuRrY.bUbBLy. berkata...

amboihhh cik pu3. I ni x reti nak business kain.. jual knowledge je ler I reti. hehehehe.. tu pon kadang2 blur. :D
aminnn.... cepat2 tawen tu yg nak dgr tu. ;)

ima berkata...

amin.
extra 1k takyah tax.. menarikkk

loh tu pu3 ke? konpius den

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template