My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Selasa, 17 Julai 2007

16th

Its my Birthday today!!! arghhhh tidaaaaaak its increase again each year. huhu.... takutnya.

Byk jugak dpt bday wishes dr kawan2 n yg baru jd kawan. My mom n dad bg present. Its really pink but nice n i love it. Food pun best. Ayah I like the yam. its yummy n crunchy.

Weekend hari tu g shopping baju. X larat satu hari survey. Even x byk, tp aku puas sbb dah belikn utk diorg n ringankn beban ayah. Hope u guys will appreciate it ; my three younger brothers. I'll do my best for my family. Especially for ayah n ummi. I am not the way I am now without them. Thank you so much.

Its still a long journey to go. Past experienced thought me to be a better person. But i'll never forget the bitterest thing about him. I'll keep it for the rest of my life.

0 Kata-kata Magik:

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template