My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Isnin, 30 Julai 2007

hi!
Just about to jot down something but donno what.
Last weekend i went for a movie with housemates. The Simpsons. Hmm ok ok la.. x la fun sgt. But still ada moral value inside. We ate at Secret Recipe. Baru gaji la kata kn.. Apa lg shopping time!! X de beli apa pun. Mmmm aku beli apa ek smlm... aku beli baju 2 helai. I like those black dress n cardigan.. Pas tu beli sunseed n black soya bean powder. owh ya ada beli sushi for dinner. Yummy...hehehe... Pas tu balik aku g saloon cuci rambut n blow wavy. Comey jugak wat rambut cam tu. Hihihi perasan sndiri.

My happy day but my worst night!!!!

X tau la nape dia wat aku cam ni. Its not my fault. Tp dia sangat kejam to treat me dis way!!!
I HATE HIM!!!!
Its fine. You are nothing to me actually. Just feel like to be loved n no more. You were died, and im gone. Pandai2 la ko nak survive. Pas ni ada masalah jgn cari aku dah. Sattle sndiri... Dah tua dah pun. Bknnya budak2 lg.
THANK YOU!!!! I am a new person starting from today. BE STRONG GIRL!!!

0 Kata-kata Magik:

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template