My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Selasa, 24 Jun 2008

Blues of the night

just to keep updated..

Mode: Goodbye from Air Supply

I dont wanna let u down..

u would never ask me why..

i would rather heart my self..

blablabla...

no other way but just say Goodbye...

lagu pun abis..


Hehe jangan pikir yang bukan-bukan.. mode lagu tak de kaitan dengan saya sekarang ni.. Just tgh cari mood nak tido. ;)

My few days back OK OK jer.. not much new things happened.

Haaaa!!! baru teringat hari dapat lunch free. huahuahua..

Kata orang, "rezeki jangan di tolak, musuh jangan ngada-ngada nak cari"

Instead of pegi seminar, kisah Virtual Desktop ( which is still ALIEN to me) kat ' g' Hotel.. Makan was sponsored.

On the next day, tersesat join farewell lunch Aiza kat PizzaHut. By invitation yer.. bukan wat muka x malu mengjoinkan diri ok.

-----------------------------------------

Wawawawa..... ni lagu my fav band. Sorry ye lari tajuk jap.. Tengah layan blues sementara nak tunggu tido. I am an oldies hearted. hehehe....

Huh I love Micheal Learns To Rock very very much!!!

Here is Thats Why You Go Away from (MLTR)

Love is one big illusion...
I wont forget the way ur kisses...

The feeling so strong will lasting for so long..

But im not the man your heart is misses...

blablabla....

Thas why you go away I know...



No worries.. again 'lagu' tak de kaitan ngan kisah hidup saya.

The 'thing' still blooming inside each other, and perhaps it will getting stronger till the end.

I love u dear.. come and visit me tonight in your wonderful dreams ya! -wink- (",)


:sleepy mode:


-tata-

A good life is a collection of happy memories.

0 Kata-kata Magik:

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template