My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jumaat, 11 Julai 2008

Burden and responsibility????

A burden on me.
Now it became a burden to me.

( Orang kata biar bersederhana )

How can I help it?
How can I helping others since i am never bother about myself.

Please give me strength of saying 'NO'

I am tired enuff. I am exhausted.
I need a rest. I need a peace of mind and soul. I want to sleep tightly.

Yey! esok balik umah.
Hmm waiting so long.. I miss them to the max!



A good life is a collection of happy memories.

5 Kata-kata Magik:

KAKTINY berkata...

must have a very strong desire to say NO.. tapi susahhhhh....

fLuRrY.bLuRrY.bUbBLy. berkata...

yeaaaa betul tu kaktiny. strong desire nyer payag betul nak kuar..
I penat!!!!

tasikmerah berkata...

selamat balik wehhh...

fahmi berkata...

aku suka ayat yang terkahir itu.

a good life is a collection of happy memories..

salam ziarah..nice blog..:)

fLuRrY.bLuRrY.bUbBLy. berkata...

Tasik:
alhamdulillah selamat dah balik nih.

Fahmi:
Hi! Thanks melawat. Ntah dari mana la ko sesat ni yer.

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template