My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Khamis, 17 Julai 2008

My day but not really the day.

It increase again year by year.
Thinking what i had gone through for my entire life.
And still looking for the best in livings.

Been super duper busy for whole day. Out of office for one day.
Poor me. :(

Thanks guys for all the wishes. And i really hope everything will come true.

The day passed. 18 mins past 12am.

Checking my emails. Looking for updated what is happened to my current assignment..
Hmmm geram because im am out of office for 1 day, other person dah take over my job.
Come on la... I know it is a competition. But please do raspect some others responsibilities. My job is my job, n your job is yours. I yang dah buat study sikit2 pasal scripting tu and still learning all the processes, tiba-tiba tup tup dah siap or nak siap im not sure. No worries if just to help or give guidence but not to fully take over.

It is new to me, and i really hope this is a chance where i can show my credibilities to handle issues.

-seriously terasa sakit n kecik ati-

tak nak pegi keje esok bole tak? malu nak pegi jumpa muka sume orang sbb dlm action item for meeting, i am the one yg responsible utk assignment tu, but suddenly some other fellow yang follow up sampai siap just because i tak de kat office, went for 1 whole day training outside.

hmmm.. what should i say????

A good life is a collection of happy memories.

3 Kata-kata Magik:

KAKTINY berkata...

say "takper.. hari ni hari kau.. rezeki aku esok lusa akan lebih baik dari apa yang kau 'rampas' dari aku..." (sambil cekak pinggang.. leh tak?.. hihihi

ima berkata...

rilek bebeh, should take day off instead.politic is everwhere..so beware!! sabotaj keje org tu boleh ke?

aku yg jahat.

fLuRrY.bLuRrY.bUbBLy. berkata...

hehehe bole tahan ganazz yer kakak ku dua org nih. :D :D

Thank you guys! you really changed my day.

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template