My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Khamis, 26 November 2009

I got more.. tq.

Syukur Alhamdulillah. I had my life back.


I had said, once you got it, there will be more. Likely true, I've been engaged with two parents for another classes all in one day.


Lucky lucky me and thank you Allah.


New time table for my classes been updated. (KL version)






















































Day



Time



Subject



Venue



Sunday


   

Monday



8:30pm-10:00pm



Math Form 3



Casa Ria Maluri



Tuesday



8:00pm-10:00pm



BM Std 3& 4



Tmn Wwsn, Puchong



Wednesday



8:00pm-10:00pm



BM Std 3& 4



Tmn Wwsn, Puchong



Thursday



8:30pm-10:00pm



Science Form3



Casa Ria Maluri



Friday



8:00pm-10:00pm



BM Std 3



Taman Mulia, Bndr Tun Razak



Saturday


  

 



Was planning to add a few more classes during the weekend session. Anyone interested to hire me? ;)


 For rate & charges, please refer to my Tuition Page


I pray to Dearest GOD, please give me body and mental strength; sufficient 24hrs a day; smart thinker brain and occupying my two hands and legs to handle my the most ambitious an EnGiNeEr tasks and being a TuToR for those kids and at the same time was a GiRl to my parent, a sIsTeR to the brothers and a beloved SwEeTy PiE to my fiancee.


I promise sayang, I will stop all these hanky kinky life once i've been called a W.I.F.E. Very soon..


-A partly free pigeon flying away freely with a golden bell on her neck-


(";)


Wish me luck! Yes i need more luckssss..


Finally wishing Happy Eid Adha to all Muslims and Happy Holidays


p/s: Sorry dear friends, admitting i am a busy lady but nothing to do with my own self sellfishing. Please do not judge me anything it should be if I didn't have much time to hang out together as I have all the responsibilities and it is my PRECIOUS life.


p/s: Available on weekend for family,friends, my LOVE and MYSELF. Perhaps....

2 Kata-kata Magik:

Zara on 1 Disember 2009 pada 7:04 PTG berkata...

Good luck and keep on do it!

*hugs*

0ladyfisz0 berkata...

Cikgu Zara: trimasss.. ;) Hugs for you too..

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template