My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jumaat, 3 Disember 2010

I am back again.

Im back!


2 bulan hilang rasa macam hilang terus dari semua orang. Tapi, to be positive, banyak yang saya dapat dalam dua bulan yang hilang.


I got new friends, new working experience, new lessons learnt, new life schedule and of course the most important; new look. Hahaha.


Now i am back to the main office surviving for my own employer; with new inspiring lake view. Sangat menyamankan...


I missed my SOEM colleagues, the makan time, ermmm not the food may be. ;)


They were such a good friends and i felt so lucky for being their new friends.


New Look??? Yeahhhh sangat ketara. Cant hide anymore.. Well, story line will be drafted soon.


Good Luck!


Baby updates @ My another W.H.E.E.L

2 Kata-kata Magik:

arm berkata...

hahaha dapat gak akhirnyer main tenet..klu x sunyi sepi jek..hahahha :D

0ladyfisz0 berkata...

:D :D :D apa mimpi tetiba menjengah ni? Hehe rindu kat ladyfisz jugak ke? best abg, hari2 la bole tengok tasik lepas ni. Jadi la... nak tengok laut jauh sangat.

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template