My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Khamis, 29 Januari 2009

The Angels ~

Dear Friends.



This post is credited to my closest friends ever be. Erm... everybody is growing up and everybody has their own way now.

I just missed my good old days a few years back.

Kenapa?? Pelik eh? Tak kan... ;-)

My buddy since Uniten. I can't clearly remember since when we were very closed to each other. But I still can remember that i accompanied her to meet her 'so called bf' that time. Kat mana??? Ermm Metro Kajang! Every Thursday was announced to be her Dating Day. Tapi bawak aku.. Apa kes???

We were still together after graduated and stay together struggling our pcb design course at SHRDC Shah Alam. My dear friend, ingat lagi tak mamat yang kita slalu usha masa nak tunggu bas mini pagi2 nak g kelas?

Hoho aku naik bas mini beb g kelas.. Korang penah ke? Tp tu la the most precious experienced i had. Sesak-sesak.. tolak-tolak.. gigihkan diri nak g blaja. Sape-sape yang seangkatan ngan aku kat SHRDC dulu mesti tau rasa cam mana.

bus mini



Ni bas baru.. Tapi bas yang kitorg naik dulu lagi antik.. Kaler kuning, seat merah yang ada palang besi kat kepala kerusi n x dek aircond. Leh bayang kn bas yg mcm mana...

Bila my dear friend dapat keje, of course i feel sad. Sebab nanti dia kena tinggalkn aku. Uwaaa.... merempat la aku ke rumah kawan yang lain. Hahaha tp tak lama pun kitorg berpisah. Ada la dalam 2 minggu berjauhan, aku pun dpt keje kat office yang sama.

Again kitorg duduk serumah lagi kat Manjalara... Go to work together-gether..

There i met few other new friends and still close until now.

Staying together with Mysa, Ct Nette and HER. Then i know Azima who is already  a 'Germanian' now.

What the *&^!@$#@&^ experienced we had together for being retrenched from Jaala.

Our fate were stick with us when we were still together eventhough we choosed to make our own destiny in Penang. All the ANGELS met again in the Pearl Island. What kind of fortune  friendship we had??

She got married and he so called 'bf'. What a true love they had. Huahuahua..

My and also my  'bf' were called to be their 'pengapit' on that day.


us


4 of us



Can i ask her to be my best man on my wedding??? Surely cannot. Might be can but together with the baby. :D My dear friend i pray everything good for you and your baby..

NOW, My fiancee and I have a major task to look ahead. Pray to God wishing to give us all the strength to face what should comes next. I pray to God when the time comes, the BIG day will happened. Just pray for us in all good.

Then it remind mo to my other ex-housemate. CT Nette.

I just got to know her when we were in Jaala. Here are all the Angels gathering on her wedding. 

The Angels


she's wed



She got a very comel baby girl "Baby Zara"

Waiting to put the other 2 couples wedding pictures in this later or sooner. Can guess who are they right??? ;-)

Friends... I just miss you guys!

p/s: Coming soon is my ex-school mates stories which i used to be friend with for already 10 YEARS!! 1 decade is it? waaalauwayyyy... am I still young??

3 Kata-kata Magik:

mrsdjones berkata...

Noi, I am touched. :"> Hope we will be friends forever. Jgn lupa invite Siti makan nasi minyak ok. Nyummmmm

Btw, put3 dah preggy ke? wawawaaaaaaaaa... so happy for her! Wajib call dia nnt ni ;)

ima on 31 Januari 2009 pada 3:13 PG berkata...

apa??!!putri telah....??!!! wowwww,ketinggalannya sayer...noi, bila nak kendurinya ni? lautan api akan kurenang okayyyy. :D

Salwa berkata...

Perlu lah used to
LUCAH!

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template