My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jumaat, 30 Januari 2009

I do like it..

Feel the song  >> In Love With You

Jacky: Just a gentle whisper,
Told me that you're gone.
Leaving only memories,
Where did we go wrong?
I couldn't find the words then,
So let me say them now.
I'm still in love with you.

Regine: Tell me that you love me
Tell me that you care
Tell me that you need me
And I'll be there
I'll be there waiting
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like i do

Both: Come to me now
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad I will stand true
I'm in love with you

Jacky: Now we're here together
Yesterday has passed
Life is just beginning
Close to you at last
And I promise to you,
I will always be there
I give my all to you

Regine: Living life without you
Both: is more than i can bear
Hold me close forever
Jacky: I'll be there
Both: I'll be there for you
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like i do
This i promise
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad I will stand true
Hold me closer
Our love is forever
Holding us together
Nothing in this world can stop us now

Jacky: Love has found
Regine: Love has found
Both: A way

Regine: I'm in love
Jacky: I'm so in love
Regine: I'm in love
Jacky: Yes I'm in love
I'm so in love
Both: With you

> 10 points why i am willing to accept him:


1. Is he handsome??? Nooooo... not at all. But he has a tough body.. huahua i likeeee. Ketul2 i like. But am i pretty??? He's blind when he choose me may be.. ~wink~


-------------------


2. Is he rich?? Yes.. He is rich with manners. Dia sangat-sangat hormat dgn org tua. He is a family man. I like.


------------------


3. He is a very responsible person. I am sooooooooo touched that he skipped his lunch just for the sake of our savings. Even he is not that wealthy, he still willing to give me half of his salary for our savings. How do you feel with it? Do you dare to do the same thing? No im not. Honestly I cant do like what he did. Thanks dear..


-------------------


4. He is a very kind person. His life is only work the whole day and stay at home the whole night. He sleep and wake up early in the morning. Where did he throw all his another enjoyable life???? The answer is: he keep all of it when we spend time together.  When he was here or i was there. Then the moment begin..


---------------------


5. He is very open minded. I can consider the way how he advice me if there's somthing wrong with me or with both of us. He doesn't matter how my friendship going with my best buddy 'Reza' because he knows and he trusts me that we just only a bestfriend.


-------------------


6. He always support me all the way round with my ups and downs with my tears and laughters. He is very supportive, very motivated to me.


--------------------


7. Because I am the only person he choosed to cry on with all the difficulties he faced in his life.


----------------------


8. He has bad tampered. But I can stand with it. He has his own reason on what he angry with. After a while, he makes me thinking of ot  again and there i learnt  from the mistakes.


---------------------


9. Dia sangat tak berkira dengan duit. As long as he still has it he never thinking about others. pernah one time he only has 20 in his pocket. That is the only money left for him. I know it bcause i kept his wallet in my handbag when we were going to Melacca Central. I am going back to Penang that time.


I ask him to let me know when he reached home after sending me. But he took longer time to sms me the 'report' . Rupa-rupanya dia pegi isikn minyak utk adik dia kat pertol pump. Minyak tu dia isi dalam botol sebab nak bwk balik umah. I ask him " abg isi berapa?" "Abg isi rm10 je.." Hoh! kalau aku, aku isi rm5 je. Hikhik kedekut sket.


-----------------------


10. Because I love him.


                    us              us             us

4 Kata-kata Magik:

zuris on 30 Januari 2009 pada 12:37 PG berkata...

i alwiz in love!
heheee =P

noi,
aku dah tukar url blog tau
ko cek ti k??

ima on 30 Januari 2009 pada 1:29 PG berkata...

jiwangest nye....

mrsdjones berkata...

heheee... this is the Noi I know and love.. kind and loving kih kih.. i.e. jiwang ;)

btw, suka juga lagu tu... omg lama tak dgr.. terpaksa search kat youtube camnih

Ahmad Syafirul berkata...

He doesn’t matter how my friendship going with my best buddy ‘Reza’ because he knows and he trusts me that we just only a bestfriend

paling penting...tuh sbb yg dulu fail!...eh oops terbreak silence

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template