My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Rabu, 28 Januari 2009

Nak cuti lagi!!!

Gong Xi Fat Choi!!

Office masih lengang menunjukkan naga tak abih lagi dancing2.. Dan jugak menunjukkan monopoli kaum apek dan amoi kat sini.

------------------------------------------------------------

My very long weekend just ended..

Its unbelievable  i can spend the whole 4 days holiday just stay at home and ran my tuition class as usual..

General cleaning-DVDs-Laundries-Tuitions-Jogging-Cooking-Shopping-Eating-Sleeping-Borders-


That is how I summarized my whole holidays..


Thank GOD the break is really priceless. I feel so much relaxing with no work load to think about.


nak cuti lama2 lagi bole tak??

0 Kata-kata Magik:

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template