My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jumaat, 8 Januari 2010

My 1st note.

Holla..


The purpose of this blog is to express my intentions towards a wedding day of mine..

To squeeze out my excitment en route for the big day..

To say words of the joys and obstacles of my other life..

To share the sweets & sours of my beloved students and classes..

To cry the journey of something that i passionate into..


Of course it still a personal blog and dear readers you are in my territory.


I admire any advices and supports from everyone.

Thank you.

0 Kata-kata Magik:

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template