My Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Prince

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Sweetpie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jumaat, 5 Februari 2010

I want many many money..

Last 2 days while waiting for my brother having his treatment, that particular spa is having kinda "Open House for CNY". There's a few consultants and products were on sale.


 I did a &@^!%# check up and found out a small stucky vein around it which later on it can form a fibroid. They suggested me to buy "the whole body set stuff" (2+1+1)  then i said;


 "ok i'll think about it and get back to u later."


Bukankah ini jawapan paling standard untuk mengelak??


 Then masa i nak keluar kedai, surprisingly i saw daddy was sitting on the sofa outside. Santai je ayah landing kat kedai orang. :D


Actually ayah ada medical appoinment kat Hospital Selayang for kidney stone on that day. Alhamdulillah the doc said its no more.


 Ok get back to the story, rupanya my mom kat dalam tengah buat facial. Reward for ummi sebab teman ayah pegi checkup kot. As for sure she also did the same test as mine and luckily she doesn't has any.


That pretty Joyce told my mom about me.


Nak di jadikan cerita, rupa-rupanya last time Ummi pn ada jugak bendalah tu and quite a lot. Then, accidentally i gave her full set of  "Beautiful"  and she wears it until now. Good to hear it all gone.


Now, because of this reason, she forces me to have one too.


Mana ada duit.. Serious tak ada..


I said ok, i take it tapi dengan syarat laon Ummi. She really2 wants me to wear it and worry about the "stucky vein" in me so much, so she says OK.


She paid RM1.5k (which i promised to pay back lepas kawin) and the other RM400++ i pay myself.


Now I am wearing it with a comfort, super solid and slimmer feelings.


In quick; flabbies are hidden. hahhaha...


Saya mau duit banyak banyak banyak ooooo.. :(


My another W.H.E.E.L

2 Kata-kata Magik:

Murni berkata...

pergh!!!!!!!!!!


noi in PB now?? i want one too....


:P

0ladyfisz0 berkata...

apakah PB munek? sy kurang mahir.

 

It whirls likely W.H.E.E.L Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template